Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is very easy recipe and my family will eat the first batch before dinner so I always make two batches for dinner. I have include a different varies that I use this recipe with.
- 1 cup water, warm
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (more or less to your likely)
- 1 3⁄4 ounces butterscotch pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Jalapenos and Cheese Rolls
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, chopped (more or less)
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- Add the ingredients in the order given above into the bread machine pan.
- Place on dough setting.
- Once done in the bread machine. Remove from bread machine and divide into 12 equal parts.
- Place into a greased muffin pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- In a preheated oven 375F bake for about 10 to 13 minutes until brown.
- Garlic Rolls:.
- Follow the same directions as the rolls but adding garlic after the water into the bread machine pan.
- Monkey Rolls:.
- Follow the same directions as the rolls but before placing them in a greased cake pan. Mix cinnamon, sugar, dry pudding and nuts in small bowl. Melt butter in a small bowl. Divide into 12 to 18 equal parts. Dip the roll into the butter then roll in the cinnamon mixture to coat well then place in the greased cake pan then repeat until all done. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. In a preheated oven 350F bake for about 20 minutes or until brown.
- Jalapeños and Cheese Rolls:.
- Follow the roll recipe and half way through the dough cycle on the bread machine add the jalapeños and cheese which is about 45 minutes (it is right before the last rise in the bread machine) Just following the bake directions for the rolls.