Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a fantastic and easy recipe for those people that love decadence without the fuss! My SIL made this for a party and it was the hit of everyone. She ran out after 1 hour and had made a double batch. Simple and easy to make yet tastes like heaven. If you do not like artichokes (as I do not) believe me you will love this! I have made it several times since she gave me the recipe and so far anyone who says they do not like artichokes gobbles this up. Super easy 5 ingredients
- drain artichoke hearts.
- blend together with all other ingredients.(or mix by hand for chunkier version).
- put in ovenware bowl/crock.
- bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown on top.
- serve with sturdy crackers and a smile.
- (I use triscuit crackers).
- can be made low fat using low fat cream cheese, low fat mayo, skimmed parmesean cheese).
I made it for a dinner party last night and everybody LOVED it! I used a larger can of artichokes though, since I lofe it. Thanks for a nice recipe!
Delicious! I whipped it up in the food processor in just a couple of minutes. Then baked 30 minutes as instructed. I'm adding it to my favorites cookbook.