- 2 lbs lamb (boneless shoulder or leg)
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 1 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pomegranate juice, oil, salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme, and garlic.
- Cut lamb into one-inch cubes.
- Marinate lamb overnight in this mixture.
- The next day, place the meat on skewers (soak skewers in water if using wooden or bamboo skewers) alternating each cube of meat with a slice of vegetable (onion, tomato, mushroom or eggplant).
- Grill over hot coals for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Plum sauce.