Shannon Holmes's Note:
I have been wanting to make a grilled stuft burrito, but decided to make a grilled bean burrito instead. Try it, you won't be disappointed :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm both sides of the flour tortilla on a griddle preheated to 375 degrees F.
- 2When soft, spread the beans down the middle of the tortilla.
- 3Top with the cheese, then tomatoes, then spinach.
- 4Roll up like a burrito or fold in half and spray the area you will be grilling the burrito on with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Cook on that side then cook on opposite side until browned and crispy.
- 6Cook on fold until browned and crispy.
- 7Enjoy it!
- 8Serve with Taco Bell Mild Taco sauce and fat free sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shannon's Slammin' Grilled Bean Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 352.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat flour tortillas
fat free spicy refried beans