Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I have been wanting to make a grilled stuft burrito, but decided to make a grilled bean burrito instead. Try it, you won't be disappointed :)
- Warm both sides of the flour tortilla on a griddle preheated to 375 degrees F.
- When soft, spread the beans down the middle of the tortilla.
- Top with the cheese, then tomatoes, then spinach.
- Roll up like a burrito or fold in half and spray the area you will be grilling the burrito on with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook on that side then cook on opposite side until browned and crispy.
- Cook on fold until browned and crispy.
- Enjoy it!
- Serve with Taco Bell Mild Taco sauce and fat free sour cream.