Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- This mixture is sufficient to coat six pounds of chicken.
- In a large jar, shake together the flour, salt, pepper, crumbs, paprika, basil, thyme and garlic powder until evenly mixed.
- Place mixture in a plastic bag.
- If using only 3 pounds of chicken, place half of the mixture in a tightly sealed jar and reserved for later use.
- Moisten the chicken pieces with milk or water.
- Place chicken pieces, one at a time, in the bag and shake until evenly coated.
- Bake coated chicken pieces in a greased shallow pan at 350 degrees F for 45 - 60 minutes.
This was very tasty but it needed some more 'crunch'. Next time I would add more crackers but the seasoning was very nice. Made this for Crispy Salsa Chicken. Thanks for the easy recipe! :)
Very good, Thanks for posting.