Recipe by soulcandybt
from Nabisco and Kraft serving size based on 2 TBL spread with 5 ritz crackers.
Top Review by Ck2plz
This has the potential to be .a 4-5 stars! It might be better to mix the cream cheese with the sour cream. Maybe omit the sourcream. The ingredients were right on! You can do this appetizer "your way" to suite your taste. I would serve with tortilla chips! Made for Fall PAC 2012
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sliced jalapeno pepper, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 green onions
- 120 Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of small microwave safe dish.
- Top with layers of peppers, chicken and shredded cheese.
- Microvave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until shreddedcheese is melted.
- Top with layers of sour cream, salsa and onions.
- Serve with crackers.