1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This comes out great- i usually serve this with noodles. I came up with this recipe with things i had on hand-then trial and error. I love the pressure cooker- the meals which I make after work taste like I have been cooking all day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large deep pan then brown roast on both sides- place roast in bottom of pressure cooker.
- 2In same pan/oil- brown onions and garlic ( both of which have been chopped)-then put onions and garlic over roast in pressure cooker pot.
- 3Pour all the other ingredients in the pressure cooker pot.
- 4Bring to high pressure and cook at high pressure for one hour.
- 5Let pressure come down naturally- " natural release method".
- 6After pressure is completely down let roast sit in unopened pressure cooker for at least another 20 minutes.
- 7Open cooker-serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Bone Pot Roast in the Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.2
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 996.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 74.3 g