Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from Everyday Food.
Make and share this Sesame Shrimp and Noodles (For One) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 6 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup snow pea pods
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except spaghetti in a small saute pan and cook over low heat until shrimp are opaque and not tightly curled, 3-5 minutes.
- Toss with heated cooked spaghetti noodles and serve.