Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My wife and I love the salads whenever we go out for sushi. They always have the most wonderful dressing. So, I decided to experiment until I was able to recreate it!
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients.
- Whisk well.
- Put in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.