Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice addition to Asian themed meals. If you do not like hot/spicy, cut back on the red pepper flakes.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- Stir the first 7 ingredients together.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stir in soy sauce mixture until thoroughly heated, coating well.
We loved this different way to prepare broccoli. Great combination of ingredients that goes perfectly with it. The brown sugar especially gives it just the right amount of sweetness. Great recipe, homegirl.
A nice quick recipe. I sliced the green onions on the diagnoal. The only thing I might change is to add additional garlic (I am a true garlic lover).