Sesame-Crusted Salmon With a Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
- Ginger Lime Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, ginger, olive oil, and salt & pepper.
- Sesame-Crusted Salmon: Combine white and black sesame seeds and spread evenly on a plate. Set aside.
- Brush each piece of salmon with thin layer of wasabi paste and season with salt and pepper. Roll in the sesame seeds and coat evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the pieces of salmon into the pan. Cook salmon for 1 minute. Turn and repeat cooking each of the 3 remaining sides for about 1 minute each (that includes the narrow sides, too). Lower the heat if the sesame seeds are browning too quickly.
- Place the salmon on individual plates then drizzle with Ginger Lime Vinaigrette. Serve immediately.