Recipe by Evie*
Sesame flavoured appetiser, from a Canadian Cookbook
Top Review by GinnyP
A mighty fine recipe! I made chicken 'nuggets' rather than drumettes because I had boneless chicken thighs on hand and made a honey-mustard dip to go along with it. It's a mild flavor, but very good, and a snap to make. I double breaded a few pieces just to see how they would turn out. I liked the single coating better. This is one recipe no household with kids should be without~~~forget McYuk's! :)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs with whisk in a small bowl, add the next 4 ingredients and mix well.
- Mix bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a separate small bowl.
- Dip the chicken drumettes into egg mixture then into breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet with sides.
- Bake at 425F for approx 30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.