Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Adapted from Menu Planning Central
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Place butter in 9 x 13 inch baking pan; melt in oven as it preheats and remove pan when butter has melted.
- Blend egg, water, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour; then into egg mixture.
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking pan, flipping to coat with butter.
- Sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
We made this using clarified butter and boneless skinless chicken thighs and it was delicious!