Juicy Crock Pot Teriyaki Steak
Adapted from Menu Planning Central
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs beef flank steaks
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- hot cooked rice (optional) or noodles (optional)
- Slice steak into 1/8-inch slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients in crock pot and stir to combine.
- Place meat in crock pot and stir to incorporate.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
not really sure what to think about this one. i made it thinking it would have really good flavor and it just didn't do it for me. i also added some frozen broccoli that got a little mushy while cooking- i think i may have put the broccoli in a little too soon. possibly will try this one again- will have to think about it.Reply
see 3 more