Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From another web site and I cant wait to try this one. Posted for the Zaar World Tour of Asian recipes.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, cooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds,.
- sugar and soy sauce; mix well.
- Pour dressing over cooked asparagus.
- Toss lightly.
- Serve immediately.
Wonderful and SOOO easy. Instead of serving immediately as the recipe stated, I made it as a salad and it was quite yummy that way. Many thanks!
VERY good! But how can you go wrong..sesame seeds and asparagus!! Thank you!
I love sesame seeds and these were great. What a wonderful way to get rid of an excess of asparagus. Zaar World Tour 05