Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found on the web and wanted to keep for my use.
Make and share this Sephardic Charoset recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup dates, pitted and cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, cut in half
- 1 apple, unpeeled, cored and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Blend dates, apricots, apple and allspice in bowl of food processor until very finely minced.
- Add walnuts and pulse on and off until mixture is blended.
- Do not purée.
- Transfer to bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.