Recipe by Oolala
From South of the Fork, the Junior League of Dallas, 1987. I am posting recipes that appeal to me for safe keeping.
Top Review by Nourishing My Life
This was yummy, though I did change it up. Instead of tabasco, onions, and salt, I used oregano and lemon pepper. I think the base of parmesan, butter, and mayo was great. Very easy and quick recipe that I was able to throw together at the last minute.
- 2 lbs fillets of sole
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a large broiling pan and basted with lemon juice.
- Broil 6-8 minutes.
- While fish is broiling, make the topping by mixing remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Remove fish from broiler and spread the topping over the fillets.
- Return to broiler and continue broiling 3 more minutes or until browned.