Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw this on the Hellmann's website this morning and I can't wait to try them! Sounds interesting...
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat brown sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, egg and vanilla 2 minutes. Gradually beat in oat mixture until blended. Stir in raisins. On prepared baking sheets, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls, 3-inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. On wire rack, cool 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.