- 4 egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced (I used fresh chives)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (I omitted it)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil (I used pam)
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites and eggs.
- Stir in the salad dressing, mustard, parsley and garlic powder.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook egg mixture in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Stir in cheese.
- Cook for 1 minute longer or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.