Recipe by billiemarie
This recipe is one my great grandmother used to bring to every party! It wasn't a family party until her pretzels were on the table! these are delicious and have made many many times.
- 850.48 g pretzels
- 453.59 g bottleorville redenbacher popcorn oil
- 28.34 g package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 9.85 ml dill weed
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together oil, dressing and seasonings.
- Pour over pretzels
- Shake well every few hours (or whenever you remember) until seasonings well coated and oil mostly absorbed.
- Note: This makes a lot of preztels, find a very large container and make sure it has a tight sealed lid!