- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine bouillon, parsley, onion and pepper.
- Store in an airtight container in a dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare noodles: Place noodles in a greased 1-qt.
- baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Add water and 5 tsp.
- seasoning mix.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes; stir.
- Cover and bake 5 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.