Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an easy and quick seasoning mix for noodles. Goes well with any meat, especially chicken. Makes:3 batches; 4 servings per batch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a bowl, combine bouillon, parsley, onion and pepper.
- 2Store in an airtight container in a dry place for up to 6 months.
- 3To prepare noodles: Place noodles in a greased 1-qt.
- 4baking dish.
- 5Dot with butter.
- 6Add water and 5 tsp.
- 7seasoning mix.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 for 15 minutes; stir.
- 9Cover and bake 5 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Noodle Mix
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g