1/5 Photos of Seared Salmon With Grapes on a Bed of Greens
Healthy fresh and low carb. You will love this! Buy the freshest salmon and use all the marinade I suggest and you will get a nice explosion of flavor in your mouth! Do enjoy and add whatever veggie you like to the salad! Quick and easy tooo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon light brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups grapes, washed and sliced
- 8 cups baby greens, washed and dried
- 1Place all marinade ingredients in large zip lock bag and mix.
- 2Add fillets and toss to coat. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 3Meanwhile prepare dressing by mixing all dressing ingredients together. Chill.
- 4Heat grill pan and large wok or large pan to medium high heat.
- 5Remove salmon from marinade.
- 6In heated non stick pour oil just to cover lightly the bottom of the pan.
- 7Pan sear salmon 2 minutes.
- 8Flip salmon and cook till desired.
- 9Toss greens and grapes together with 1/3 of the dressing. Place salmon on top and garnish with seeds and scallions.
- 10Pour remaining dressing in a small bowl and pass if more is desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Salmon With Grapes on a Bed of Greens
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: