Cherry Strawberry Preserves for the Bread Machine (Abm)
photo by petlover
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet cherries
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash fruit.
- Remove stems fro strawberries and cut up into large chunks.
- Remove pits from cherries and cut cherries into halves.
- Crush fruit- now you should have about 2 cups of fruit total ( once crushed.).
- Place everything into the breadmaker - JAM CYCLE.
- When cycle is finished, pour immediately into glass container (covered) . and place into refridgerator. Note that the jam comes out runny but eith thicken up as it cools.
- Store in refridgerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello fellow cooks-I am on OBGYN doctor and I am new to this website. . I love RecipeZaar since there are so many, easy, delicious, tested recipes. Between myself and my boyfriend, we have 5 children so there is always someone hungry-the family is so happy about the new, freshly cooked foods that have been gracing our table as of late. Gardening- here in south florida we have lots of tropical fruit trees - is another hobby that I enjoy. We love scuba diving too. Recently, I did a tandem parachute jump.