Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is great as a light dinner or as an appetizer. You can serve hot or room temperature. If you refrigerate after baking, the phyllo tends to get soft and mushy.
- 226.79 g phyllo dough, thawed
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 118.29 ml fine dry breadcrumb
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 236.59 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 226.79 g crabmeat (or combo of both, I used canned) or 226.79 g shrimp (or combo of both, I used canned)
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh parsley
- Separate phyllo sheets; lay one on work surface, keeping remaining sheets covered with damp towel.
- Brush with butter.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, mustard and 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 Tbsp of this mixture on buttered sheet of phyllo.
- Repeat layers until all 12 sheets are stacked.
- Combine remaining Swiss cheese, sour cream, seafood and parsley. Spoon mixture along one long side of the stacked sheets of phyllo.
- Roll up, enclosing the seafood mixture, tuck ends inches (Roll will be the length of the phyllo.).
- Place on baking sheets, brush with additional butter.
- Bake at 375F for 40-45 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot or cooled to room temperature.