Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very quick and easy recipe to throw together and it tastes great, you can play around with the ingredients to add your favourite seafood. The longest part of this whole thing is grating the potatoes for the rosti. It was a trial recipe and both my hubby and I enjoyed this.
- 650 g whit fish fillets, chopped coarsely
- 250 g medium cooked prawns, shelled, deveined
- 30 g butter
- 260 ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fish stock granules
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
Caper Rosti Topping
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and grated coarsely
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 30 g butter, melted
- Caper Rosti Topping.
- Squeeze excess moisture from potatoes, combine with capers and butter in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan, cook fish in batches, for about 3 Min's. return fish to pan with prawns, sour cream, fish stock, vegetable stock, wine, lemon juice and dill, cook stirring occasionally, for 4-5 Min's or until fish is cooked through.
- Preheat grill. Spread seafood mixture into a shallow ovenproof dish, top with caper rosti mixture. Grill about 10 Min's or until topping is tender and a nice golden brown.
- To Serve: Serve in bowls and garnish with a slice of lemon and dill.