Recipe by Sidd
This recipe was inspired by Copycat Chi-Chis Seafood enchiladas by Lennie. I didn't have all the ingredients for the recipe, so I threw things together to make this dish.
Top Review by nnreq
My hubby loves the seafood enchiladas at Chi-Chi's. These were a very close match. The only change that I made to the recipe was to use cream of shrimp soup instead of cream of chicken soup.
- 8 ounces crab
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (I use Rotel)
- 48 inches flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine crab, shrimp, onion, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place mixture in tortilla and roll up, place seam down in greased 9x13 pan.
- In another bowl combine 1 can soup, milk and tomatoes and green chilies, pour mixture over tortillas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.