I clipped this recipe from a magazine in the early 80's. It has been a family favorite ever since.
Make and share this Seafood and Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to boil in a large pot.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook uncovered for 8 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- Mix cucumber,mayo, lemon juice, dillweed and garlic in a large bowl. Add the seafood.
- Thirty seconds before draining pasta, add snow peas.
- Pour pasta and snow peas into colander; plunge colander in very cold water to chill contents. Drain Well. Add to dressing and stir to coat.
- I like to refrigerate for a couple of hours to blend flavors. Tastes geat the second day too.