1/1 Photo of Seafood and Pasta Salad
Cindy Rose's Note:
I clipped this recipe from a magazine in the early 80's. It has been a family favorite ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in a large pot.
- 2Add pasta to boiling water and cook uncovered for 8 minutes or until tender but still firm.
- 3Mix cucumber,mayo, lemon juice, dillweed and garlic in a large bowl. Add the seafood.
- 4Thirty seconds before draining pasta, add snow peas.
- 5Pour pasta and snow peas into colander; plunge colander in very cold water to chill contents. Drain Well. Add to dressing and stir to coat.
- 6I like to refrigerate for a couple of hours to blend flavors. Tastes geat the second day too.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 882.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: