Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
ZWT III. From Simply Pasta and Italian.
- 1 lb haddock, filleted, skin removed, and fish flaked
- 4 ounces shrimp
- 4 ounces sole fillets, skin removed and flesh sliced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 3⁄4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb precooked lasagna noodle
- salt and pepper
- Put the haddock fillet, shrimp, and sole fillet into a large bowl and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and refrigerate.
- melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the leeks and cook stirring until soft.
- Add the flour and stir in until absorbed.
- Gradually stir in enough milk to make a thick and creamy sauce.
- Blend in the honey and mozzarella cheese and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the fish and shrimp.
- Make alternate layers of fish sauce and lasagna in an oven proof baking dish, finishing with a layer of fish sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over top and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.