Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Pile this on a plate, add a salad and a slice of crusty bread----------now you're cookin'!
Make and share this Sea Scallop Saute' recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 lbs sea scallops, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Melt butter in lg skillet.
- Add next 6 ingredients.
- Shake scallops, a few at a time in a bag with the flour.
- Add scallops to pan, saute for 5 minutes.
- Add last 4 ingredients; heat through.
Five stars for everything! For taste and for easy to prepare, not too many ingredients, exactly what we need! I double the sauce ingredient and add a little minced ginger, put this on top of green, served with toasted bread. My husband not a big fan of thick sauce meal but he loves this one, a clean 'dirty' plate! Definitely have this one again.
What a wonderful dish! I loved the sauce the last 4 ingredients created! We will definately have this again... thanks for the recipe! :)