Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Leftovers make an excellent breakfast dish of things children love. And SIMPLE
Make and share this Scrambled Macafries recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup leftover- French fries
- 1 cup leftover- cheese and macaroni
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In large pan on medium heat, place butter in pan. Scramble the eggs in separate bowl while butter is melting. Place all ingredients in pan and cook while mixing to blend everything together. Additional pat of butter may be added to moisten when cooked. Take off burner and serve with toast or fruit.