Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, red,diced
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, red,diced
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, light softened
- 1 pita bread
- In small skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, onion and pepper and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until pepper is tender-crisp, about 1 minutes.
- Add egg substitute and cream cheese and cook, stirring constantly, until egg substitute is set, about 2 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4 of the way around edge of pita; open to form pocket.
- Fill pocket with egg substitute mixture.