Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent side dish served with lamb roast or chops. Prep time does not include cooking time of the potatoes and cabbage.
- Cook potatoes until tender; drain.
- Cook cabbage until tender; drain.
- Beat potatoes and butter until smooth. Add milk to make fluffy texture (1/3 cup plus or minus).
- Add cabbage; beat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven until cheese melts and mixture is hot, about 10 minutes.