Recipe by CJAY
I found this on allrecipes.com. Made for ZWT8- Great Britain.
Top Review by diner524
Great pancakes!!! I really liked that there wasn't any added oil/butter to the actual batter, just in the pan for cooking. Very quick and easy to make, so you have breakfast on the table in no time. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for "Best of 2012" Tag Game.
- 236.59 ml self-rising flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 177.44 ml milk
- 14.79 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. Slowly add the egg and milk while stirring constantly until smooth.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat with butter.
- Pour 1/8 cup of batter into the skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the batter; flip and continue to cook until lightly browned on the bottom, 1-2 minutes on each side. Reapply butter to the skillet between batches.
- Serve with butter and jam.