Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good Candy. Great for the holidays.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch in a double boiler.
- Add peanut butter; stir.
- Add pecans; mix well.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto waxed paper.
- Allow to cool.
So simple yet tasty treats. I was in a hurry and forgot to chop the pecans but they still taste great. My hubby will love taking the leftovers to work tomorrow.
These are SO yummy!! I accidentally used milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet which (I believe) were intended. To make up for the extra sweetness of the milk choc, I dusted each candy w/unsweetened cocoa (powder). I also toasted the pecans. I got about 60 pcs of candy in all, and they are MUCH tastier at room temp than refrigerated we discovered!! Bet ya can't eat just one of these!!!!!!! Thanks for a great Christmas keeper, littleturtle! ~Jeff's Girl Way Out West