- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted,divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With a sharp knife, cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Slice each half widthwise six times, but not all the way through.
- Fan potatoes slightly.
- Place potatoes in shallow baking dish.
- Brush potatoes with 1 TBS butter.
- Sprinkle with paprika, parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 50 minutes or until tender.
- Drizzle with the rest of the butter.