Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love Scampi and this is an easy and delicious way to prepare them. Luckily we can purchase fresh scampi at the Sydney Fish Markets. You can substitute prawns/shrimp if you cannot get scampi but watch the cooking time as scampi are larger.
- 200 g unsalted butter, softened
- 50 g flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 20 fresh scampi, cleaned and split in half
- Preheat oven to 250 Degrees Celsius.
- Blend in a bowl butter, garlic and parsley.
- Add lemon juice and mix till well combined.
- Place scampi in oven proof dish, season to taste and spread the butter mixture over the exposed flesh.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy with plenty of fresh bread to scoop up the juices.