Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
365 Easy Italian Recipes Serves 4-6
- 2 lemons
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb sea scallops, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Grate zest from lemons. In a small bowl combine lemon zest, parsley and garlic. Set aside.
- In large frying pan, melt butter. Add scallops and cook 2 minutes on each side. Add vermouth and heat, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Add half of the gremolata and toss together. Serve with remaining gremolata.