1/2 Photos of Scalloped Potatoes with Cheese
Cher Jewhurst's Note:
This is our favorite scalloped potatoes recipe. Even my hubby loves this one and he doesn't like potatoes, especially scalloped. It's easy to put together and makes a wonderful side dish for any meal. My favorite part is reheating them the next day in the microwave. That's IF there's any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub 1 10 x 6-inch baking dish with cut sides of garlic halves; discard garlic.
- 2Coat dish with cooking spray.
- 3Arrange half of the potato slices in dish, and drizzle half of the butter over potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle half of the salt and pepper over potatoes, and top with half of the cheese.
- 5Repeat procedure with the remaining potatoes, butter, salt, pepper and cheese.
- 6Bring the milk to a boil in a small saucepan over low heat; pour the hot milk over the potato mixture.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes with Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g