Recipe by looneytunesfan
This was my favorite dinner growing up. I always picked this as my "birthday" dinner. I don't get to fix this recipe very often anymore because my husband hates cream style corn.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
These were really good. i left out the butter and milk but did add a little water to the corners. I did sprinkle on about 1/2 tsp garlic powder and about 3/4 tsp onion powder before adding the corn. I baked mine covered and then when they were done I uncovered for an additional 15 minutes. These are easy and healthy. Thanks for the recipe.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- butter (dot here and there)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- milk (tiny amount in corners)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peeled and sliced potatoes in a greased 11x7x2 baking dish.
- Pour cream corn over potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add tiny amount of milk to each of the corners.
- Bake in 350* oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.