1/1 Photo of Scalloped Oysters
For all the oyster-lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine crumbs, salt, pepper and melted butter; mix well.
- 3Layer about 1/3 of crumbs in a buttered 1-quart baking dish.
- 4Cover with half the oysters and oyster liquor.
- 5Add half the cream.
- 6Add half the remaining crumbs and follow with a layer of the remaining oysters, liquid and cream.
- 7Top with remaining crumbs and sprinkle with mace or nutmeg.
- 8Dot generously with blue cheese.
- 9Bake in hot oven until oysters are cooked through and top is crisp and browned, about 30 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 822.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs