Chef mariajane's Note:
I just found this recipe in one of local Grocery Store flyers- sounds Delish!! Thought I'd post it for everyone to give it a whirl -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan, cook bacon strips, until golden brown. Cool, then chop.
- 2Add onions, pepper, garlic, and thyme and cook until onions are translucent. Add cream and bring to a boil, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 3Add the scallops and cook just until done, about 8 minutes.
- 4Toss the sauce with the cooked pasta or spoon sauce over the pasta.
- 5Grate fresh parmesan cheese on top and serve with a side of garlic b4read.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.6
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 235.4 mg
- Sodium 777.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: