Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish is super super easy. I sorta put it together last night and it was a major hit for dinner, so I thought I would put it on here and see if other people liked it as well.
- 1 lb bay scallops or 1 lb cut up scallops
- 1 (12 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb frozen broccoli
- 12 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash salt and pepper (to flavor)
- 1 cup milk
- Combine all ingredients together in a small casserole dish.
- Preheat over to 350.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.