1/2 Photos of Scallion Pancakes With Ginger Dipping Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
Chef Jean's Note:
Definatly not your normal pancake, they are more like tortillas. Prep time includes resting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour in bowl of food processor. While running, add water in a steady stream. Process until a ball is formed.
- 2Remove from bowl, divide into four pieces, round, cover with plastic wrap or a clean towel and let rest 30 minutes.
- 3Roll out each piece into thin rectangles(about 1/4" thick). Brush with sesame oil and sprinkle with scallions and salt and pepper.
- 4Roll up each piece jelly roll style, then twist into a tight coil. Let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Roll each piece out again into a 6" circle.
- 6Heat non-stick skillet and brush with canola oil. Fry pancakes on both sides until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve with dipping sauce.
- 7For Dipping Sauce:.
- 8Whisk all remaining ingredients together while dough is resting. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallion Pancakes With Ginger Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.1
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1010.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar