Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
My aunt made this and passed it to my mom,Ive been making since I was old enough and kids love it and its a great change to the traditional sapghetti.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 small onion
- Boil noodles.
- In seperate pot slowly melt the cheese (cut into small blocks and melt).
- Use just about 3/4 of the block and add more if end result is not thick enough.
- Melt the Cheese with water (about as much water that would fill soup can).
- Once cheese is almost melted add soups (mushroom and tomatoe).
- keep on low heat or the cheese can get messy and burnt on bottom of pan.
- Cut onion and add with meat and brown.
- Once all done drain noodles and mix all together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.