1/1 Photo of Savoy Potatoes
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A form of scalloped potatoes to enjoy. Other cheeses or a mixture of cheeses can be tried, but I find Swiss Cheese to be the best
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dry potato slices and place thin layer in a buttered casserole.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover with a layer of cheese.
- 4Continue layering and seasoning ending with cheese.
- 5Pour bouillon over the cheese and dot with butter.
- 6Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours until all liquid has evaporated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 774.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: