Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I got a dressing from the store that I really liked (I don't remember which one it was, but it was one from a health food store,) and I decided to try and copy it. I think I came pretty close. It's my favorite salad dressing right now. It's really good for you too.
- 1⁄2 tomatoes (large)
- 1⁄4 cup raw tahini (toasted works fine too)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Combine all in a blender in order given and whiz together until blended.