Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
If you want to WOW your family, guests or great for camping, try this spicy steak! I found the Pick-A- Peppa by the ketchup or you can order on line: www.pickapeppajamaica.com
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Pickapeppa Sauce (hot spicy jerk seasoning)
Dry Rub Seasoning (store leftover rub in jar)
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf thyme
- Combine dry rub seasoning, pat on both sides of steak.
- In small bowl mix together garlic, onions, soy sauce, olive oil & "Pick-A Peppa".
- Spread mixture over flank steak (both sides).
- Marinate for at least a few hours,preferably overnight.
- Place steak in grill pan or over medium hot outdoor grill, cook for about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Slice & enjoy!