Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy and good. Adjust the "kick" that you like, by adjusting the pepper and tabasco sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cooked shrimp, chopped
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients to blend thoroughly.
- For each cake, shape 1/4 cup of batter into a patty 1 inch thick.
- Dip into additional beaten eggs and coat with additional bread crumbs.
- Deep fry at 350ºF until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes for each.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.