Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Snacks - Roasted Nuts
Make and share this Savory Seasoned Roasted Almonds =o) recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces raw almonds, skin on
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon J&D original bacon salt
- 1 dash Accent seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place nuts in a medium size mixing bowl and drizzle oil over them.
- Add seasonings. Flip a dozen or so times to coat well, then spread on a cookie sheet with rimmed edge.
- Place in oven for approximately 20 - 30 minutes, stirring and turning over every 3-5 minutes for even browning and to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and and lay to rest on paper towels until cool. Be warned, nuts may seem warm to fingers, but still be too hot for the tongue! When cool, serve and enjoy. Store in a can, jar, or tightly sealed plastic bag.