Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Paula Deen (Foodnetwork) and is a favorite of my 7 year old grandson.
- 1 (2 lb) salmon fillets
- 1 small red pepper, julienne
- 1 small green pepper, julienne
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium orange, sectioned and seeded
- 1 pint strawberry, cleaned and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chervil or 1⁄2 cup baby dill, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place salmon fillet on a foil-lined pan.
- Seasoning with house seasoning.
- Cover and surround fish with red and green peppers, onion, and sectioned orange slices.
- Mix strawberries, water, honey, chervil or dill, garlic and green onions together.
- Pour lemon juice over salmon.
- Ladle strawberry mixture evenly over salmon.
- Cover with foil and pierce foil, allowing steam to escape.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.